Windows Mail Settings
If you need help with any of the settings, please call the Help Desk at (913) 351-3537 (Leavenworth/Lansing/KC Metro) or (913) 367-7042 (Atchison) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. IMPORTANT: All logon and password information is case sensitive
Windows Mail for Vista
- Open Windows Mail
- Click on TOOLS - ACCOUNTS - Click ADD - Email Account - Next
- If this is your first account added in Windows Mail, the Wizard may start automatically.
- See instructions below:
- Type your Display Name - Click Next
- Type in your Display Name: i.e. John Smith - Click Next
- Type in your entire email address: i.e.
- Click Next
- My Incoming Mail Server is a POP3
- Incoming Mail Server (POP3, IMAP, HTTP Server) Type: mail.lvnworth.com
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) Type: smtp.lvnworth.com
- Check the box that states "Outgoing server requires authentication"
- Type E-mail Username: i.e.
(this must be your entire lvnworth email address)
- Type Password
- You may have a check next to Remember Password
- Check - "My Server Requires Authentication" in reference to the Outgoing Mail Server
- Click Next - Finish - Close