Windows 2000 Settings
If you need help with any of the settings, please call the Help Desk at (913) 351-3537 (Leavenworth/Lansing/KC Metro) or (913) 367-7042 (Atchison) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. IMPORTANT: All logon and password information is case sensitive
Windows 2000: Configuring Dial-up Networking.
- Click the Start Button, select Settings, click on Network and Dial-up Connections. Double click Make New Connection
- Click Next
- Select-- Dial-up to the Internet
- Select-- I want to setup my Internet connection manually; Click Next
- Select-- I connect through a phone line and a modem, Click Next
- Enter the Phone Number
- PREFERRED DIAL-UP NUMBERS:
- In Leavenworth Enter--828-4887
- In Atchison Enter--674-0052
- In the KC Metro Area Enter--913-871-0448
- Click the Advanced Button
- Click on Addresses Tab
- Under IP Address Select "Internet Service Provider Automatically Provides One"
- Under DNS Server Address Select "My ISP Automatically Provides a Domain Name Server (DNS) Address
- Click OK
- Click Next
- Enter your User Name and Password, Click Next
- Enter--lvnworth-- for your service provider, Click Next
- Click Finish
See Outlook Express Email Settings to continue with the setup wizard.