Mac OS X Settings
If you need help with any of the settings, please call the Help Desk at (913) 351-3537 (Leavenworth/Lansing/KC Metro) or (913) 367-7042 (Atchison) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Saturday. IMPORTANT: All logon and password information is case sensitive
MAC OS X
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences
- Click on the Network icon.
- Next to Configure: select Internal Modem.
- Click on the TCP/IP tab, if it's not already selected
- Next to Configure:, select Using PPP.
- In the box labeled Search Domains, enter "lvnworth.com"
- Click on the PPP tab.
- Next to Service Provider:, enter "lvnworth.com".
- Next to Telephone Number:, enter your local access number here.
- PREFERRED DIAL-UP NUMBERS:
- In Leavenworth Enter--828-4887
- In Atchison Enter--674-0052
- In the KC Metro Area Enter--913-871-0448
- Next to Account Name:, enter your lvnworth account name.
- Next to Password:, enter your lvnworth password.
- If you would like your password to be saved on your computer, check the box labeled Save password.
- Click on the Modem tab.
- If it's not already selected, select your modem from the pull-down list next to Modem:
- Click on the Save (may also say [Apply Now]) button.
- To dial, pen the hard drive icon on your desktop, open the Applications folder, Open the Internet Connect icon, then click on the Connect button.
- To disconnect, open the Internet Connect utility and click on the Disconnect button.
NOTE: For easier access, drag the Internet Connect icon to the dock.